Welcome to the Website of Rolene Strauss – Miss World 2014
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THESE TERMS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO USE THIS WEBSITE AS THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ROLENE STRAUSS. BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, USING, LINKING TO OR FROM, THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS WITHOUT MODIFICATION, LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
- This website and all content featured or displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, audio, video footage, graphics, images, photographs, layout, their selection and arrangement (“the Content”), as well as the underlying software is owned or licensed and operated on behalf of Rolene Strauss and is protected by South African laws relating to copyright, trade marks and intellectual property in general.
- Any reproduction (copying), screen shot, framing, embedding, downloading, public streaming, adaptation, translation, publishing, transmission, broadcast or distribution of the Content or any portion or element thereof is prohibited unless prior written permission to do so has been obtained. No permission to do any of these acts is either granted or implied. In particular, all rights in and to photographic images on this website are strictly reserved.
- Unauthorised use in trade or commercial exploitation of the Content is expressly prohibited.
- Trade Marks
- Trade Marks of Rolene Strauss are featured on this website and include the name and likeness of Rolene Strauss. Any unauthorised use of these Trade Marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks without prior written permission.
- You agree not to use any of the Trade Marks in a manner that is likely to misrepresent an association or endorsement with/by Rolene Strauss with/of any person, business, product or service.
- You may not access the website using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) unless instructed to do so by Rolene Strauss or her authorised representative.
- You may not obtain or collect information or Content from the website, or other users of the website.
- You will not use malicious code or other means to intentionally disable or impair the website or Content.
- No personal, identifiable information is disclosed, revealed or provided when you access the website.
- Non-identifiable information, such as your computer’s IP address may be collected and stored. Rolene Strauss may use this information to analyse the frequency and nature of visits to the website.
- Restriction on Liability
- This website, the underlying software and Content are provided “as is” and your use of the website and the Content is at your own risk. While all reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy, reliability, security, completeness and correctness of the Content, no representations or warranties are made in this regard.
- Links to other websites that are not controlled by Rolene Strauss may be provided from time to time and other websites may in turn link to this website. Rolene Strauss is not responsible for any function or content featured on these third party websites or any damage or losses resulting from your use of third party websites. When you leave this website, these Terms will be replaced by the applicable terms and conditions of the website to which you navigate.
- Participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party featured, found on or through the website and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
- Rolene Strauss, her employees, licensors, content / service providers, affiliates and other representatives will not be held responsible or liable for any claims, actions, expenses, costs, liabilities, damages or losses of any kind arising out of your access or use of this website, it’s unavailability, or third party websites associated with or linked to this website.
- These Terms set out the entire agreement between Rolene Strauss and you relating to your access and use of this website, and supersedes any prior agreement in this regard.
- These Terms may be updated from time to time without notice and revised Terms will be effective immediately on publication. Continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of your acceptance of such changes and updates to the Terms.
- Terms may only be waived or deviated from with the express written permission of Rolene Strauss or her authorised representative.
- These Terms shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Western Cape Division of the High Court of South Africa.
- Terms shall be deemed separate and severable from the remaining Terms and if any one or more of the Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent jurisdiction, such determination, and any consequential severance, shall not invalidate the other Terms that will remain in full force.
- Complaints and reports of suspicious activity regarding the website should be directed to email@example.com.
Last Update: 3 February 2016